Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.21.2006  

Mr. Thomas

I told Darren today that it's very, very easy for me to get overly introspective and feel weighed down by sin; what's good in me telling this to him in particular is that he's the same way, and so he understands my plight. As we sat there in Java, two certified, card-carrying Cranky Old Guys, he and I both were shown once more the depth, countours, and beauty inherent in God's grace toward sinners like ourselves. I think it's safe to say that we seem to vie with one another for the Chief of Sinners title belt.

What I like most about Darren is that he's very much aware of God's grace in his life. To expound upon that, he's very much aware of his sinful nature and the sins that manifest themselves on a daily basis, and therefore, is very much aware of the constant and unrelenting need for God's grace in his life. There's no doubt that such awareness serves to spur me on toward much the same; God knows very well how desperately I need it.

posted by Bolo | 4:37 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious