Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.25.2006  

Quotable

For those of you who do not have access to Facebook and my lengthy list of quotes, I must make amends to you, for you've not had the distinct pleasure of perusing that infamous list. Here, therefore, are a handful that are quite hilarious, even if you weren't there.

"Corn?!?!?!?! When did I eat corn?"
-Anonymous man in public bathroom, heard by Dr. Rainer, re-told by Katie Mohler

"We're Portuguese, so we're kinda hairy. But this guy was like a bear! I had to check the filters after he got out of the pool! And, he was BIG!"
-Matty Teves

"Finally, I got up and read my bible; I figured that would put me to sleep."
-Chip Collins, Associate Dean of Students, Boyce College

"Who's the one whose name begins with a 'J' and ends with an 'N'?"
-R. Lauren Duncan

"Jane!"
-Katie Mohler, in response to R. Lauren Duncan

"The Geisha sleep in certain positions so as not to disturb their elaborate hairdos, and that's what I was just doing."
-Michael Butterworth

"Excuse me, I do NOT have that much cellulite!"
-Sarah El-Masri

"They had her fork here and I ate it."
-R. Lauren Duncan

posted by Bolo | 5:32 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious