Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.28.2006  

Flashback

So I was listening to a disc full of MP3's just a little while ago, but I was doing so without knowing what songs were on the disc. 'Twas quite surprising when, as I was skipping through the beginning of the tracks, I suddenly heard Goose's voice saying, "I like this song..."

Whoa. Talk about a flashback. I suddenly felt like I was in my teens again ;)

Listening to your friends sing and play when you're in your room thousands of miles from any of them is really strange. Listening to your friends sing and play on a recording from a time when you were all much younger is outright nostalgic. And to think...all of them are either married (some with kids) or engaged to be married. Man...I miss those monkeys...

posted by Bolo | 11:16 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious