Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.29.2006  

Word

Psalm 17:15
As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.

Psalm 23:1
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Jeremiah 2:13
"For My people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, to hew for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns that can hold no water."

Isaiah 55:1, 2
"Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy win and milk without money and without cost. Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and delight yourself in abundance."

Psalm 81:13 - 16
"Oh that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would quickly ssubdue their enemies and turn My hand against their adversaries. Those who hate the LORD would pretend obedience to Him, and their time of punishment would be forever. But I would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you."

Psalm 73:25 - 28
Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For, behold, those who are far from You will perish; You have destroyed all those who are unfaithful to You. But as for me, the nearness of my God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works.

C.S. Lewis spoke of my life with pinpoint accuracy when he said, "We are far too easily pleased." Oh, that I might be satisfied in Christ...in Christ alone!

posted by Bolo | 7:56 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious