Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.17.2005  

Watchulike?

Just got off the phone with Boss. Toward the end of our conversation, we were reminiscing on times past...listening to Jah Ska while he rode in his old white Civic to Kewalo's, talking story at Ward about Quake and Fender Strat's (American or Mexican? One humbucker or two? And don't even mention the color...), and the fact that we were once 20 and 22, rather than 26 and 28. Ouch.

Some other, "Eh! Remember when..." things we laughed at uproariously include:

Late 1999, Boss took all of his money out of his bank account for Y2K. He had mad cash on him when we were at Jon and Amy's early in the evening on New Year's Eve. What'd he do with it? I think he deposited it back into his account after Y2K. Hehehehe :)

Walking by surf shops like T & C or HIC, hearing Green Day playing in the store, and knowing the songs were part of a surf video. Still happens to this day. Wish I could do it now, in fact. With Boss and 'Drew would be better.

High School, and the silly things high schoolers do.

The fact that he was in Japan, playing Jah Ska for me on his laptop and holding his phone near it so I could hear it on my cell phone while I sat in the office in Kentucky. The best part? I was bouncing up and down on my chair with a silly grin on my face, instantly taken back to old times with good friends. Yeah...that Tres Cher solo was the hotness.

posted by Bolo | 9:58 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious