Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.15.2005  

Up Close and Bored

Today I worked a twelve-hour security shift, posted the whole time in a parked car. Believe it or not, I was just a tad bit bored. That being the case, I took out my phone and started to randomly take up-close shots of the things around me. Your task, should any of you choose to accept it, is to figure out what each picture is. I might post the regular pics later on.

I'd love to point out what this is, but I'll leave that up to you.



I was royally hungry at one point today.



Scott didn't know this was mine.



No rainbow here.



Yes, there are girls.



Be specific with this one!



Only the folks back home would get this.



Click!

posted by Bolo | 11:18 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious