Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.23.2005  

Tagged

I got tagged. Stupid thing. Tagging means that I have to share five weird things about myself and then designate five others to do the same.

See? Stupid thing.

Anyhow, here are my five weird things:

1. I once took an entire year off from having to go to school with the rest of the kids in my grade (7th), and had a personal tutor. Why? I claimed a psychological issue or two, and the educational system believed me. I watched a lot of TV and read a lot of fiction that year.

2. For Christmas, my wish-list used to consist of "Grey T-Shirts". (Yes, with grey spelled just like that, 'cause that's how John Ronald Reuel Tolkien spelled grey.) Those days were very, very different, as far as my wardrobe was concerned. They're still my favorite type of t-shirt, believe it or not.

3. My baptismal name (we grew up Catholic) is Joseph.

4. I have a birthmark on my right shoulder blade. It's green.

5. I'm named after a Sumotori (Sumo wrestler), one of my ancestors.

Ok. This coming up with five weird things...gah. Difficult, very difficult. Coming up with five others to tag? *Sigh*...well, I tag the entire Cavanaugh family (I say I can do it, so there), Cleve, Kev, Boss, and Scott.

posted by Bolo | 3:30 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious