Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.11.2005  

The Other Saigusa

Talk about weird. Every time I go home, I see Emmie. Emmie is Goose's sister.
In January, I ran into Emmie the second day I was back. Boss and I were in T & C at Ala Moana, and lo and behold, there's Emmie. The last time I was home, I didn't get to see Goose (it was his fault he didn't answer his phone), but I saw Emmie one day on some street corner in Kaimuki while I was driving mom home. Go figure.

So imagine my surprise when checking the Star Bulletin's website and I see the results for the Honolulu Marathon. Emmie won the female Kama'aina division, which doesn't really surprise me. It definitely wasn't Goose that won any divisions in the Marathon ;)

Hmmm...come to think of it...Emmie and I have always had a rather...oh...strange relationship. I still tease her about the time we watched The Matrix at the Uchida house. Due to the fact that she hadn't seen the movie yet but I had, she asked fifty billion questions in about fifty billion nano-seconds, which was and is typical Emmie Saigusa fashion.

Hmmm...maybe she talked her marathon competition into submission.

Just kidding!

posted by Bolo | 11:41 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious