Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.20.2005  

Opinionated

I had dinner with Worley tonight at O'Charley's. Worley is yet another one of my good friends who, when he first met me, well...as he put it, "I hated you."

Hehehehe. I seem to have that effect on people, don't I? Either that, or they find me intimidating for some reason.

Anyhow.

The atmosphere was good, the food was better, but the company was superb. Justin and I hadn't hung out in a long, long, long time, so we didn't mind lingering in the restaurant long after the bill had been paid. As I sat there, I was reminded of how blessed I've been during my time at Boyce. I told him as much, saying that several years ago, a spontaneous dinner with an old friend wouldn't have been possible. At that point Kentucky just wasn't a place that held a lot of history for me, much less history with good friends.

My, how the times have changed. So has, for some reason, Worley's opinion of me :)

posted by Bolo | 2:16 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious