Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.06.2005  

Life?

When I try to wrap my head around the things of God, I fail. When I try to apply the things the LORD has revealed to us in His word, I do so slowly and with what seems to be little success. *Sigh*...I wonder if I'm the only one, I wonder if I'll ever really see Jesus the way my soul longs to see Him. Sometimes, on some of the worst days, I really want to see Him so that He can take away the struggle, the shame.

Is this what life is like? Is this what it's supposed to be like? Strangely, joyfully even, I believe it is. The struggles we have, the temporal pain of this world, they all point toward and magnify the victory we have in our Savior. The more He shines forth His glorious light that I might gaze upon the putrid depths of my sin, the more the LORD teaches me of the heights and depths of His gracious love in Christ.

*Sigh*.

posted by Bolo | 9:48 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious