Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.08.2005  

Dot Dot Dot

Ashlea dyed her hair red. Now all she needs is a green scarf and some blinking lights, and she's all set for the Christmas season :)



Sarah Cress in triplicate. Girls on the second floor, beware! Triple tickets!



So. We were at Burger King the other night, and Joiner grabbed Caleb, looked deeply into his eyes, and said, "I know you have a man-crush on me! Admit it! Admit it! Admiiiiiiiit it!"

Ok, maybe not. But it's a much better story than anything else I could come with at the moment.

By the way, "man-crush" is my new term of the season. I'm pimpin' it like no other. Yup. It's the hotness.



This was the scene I walked into in Carver one night. I was almost speechless for just the third time in my life. The second was the other day, but we don't need to get into that just now...



Girls can get away with wearing funky socks. Guys can't. Remember that, gentlemen!

posted by Bolo | 10:11 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious