Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.19.2005  

Crazy Clicks

I believe I mentioned that I was in Chris Sellers' room the other night, and there was a cup with a bunch of mold in it. Well, as of 3 AM EST this morning, it was still there.



Janal was busy showing us how to "shake off" the Solitary Seminary Stalker dude. Either that, or she'd had waaaaay too much Java that day...can't remember which.



I think I remember Brooke telling me I shouldn't put this picture up on my blog ;)



Johanna said she could see my box in the mail room when I opened the little door on it. Of course, that meant I could see hers, too :)



Todd, ever the gracious host, threw a wonderful Christmas party that would've been much better had Matt Williard actually showed up like he said he would. I had fun, though, as I scored a new toothbrush from Santa Todd.



These two claimed to be dyslexic. Whether or not they are, I do not know, but they sure as heck played Catchphrase like it.



Who doesn't like Sweet Tea? Like he says..."I'm nicer than you, Toto!" That's not really saying much, but it's true :)



Proof that Todd Thomas makes Spanish babies!



Toddy...in his bed...after I took The Toothbrush...

posted by Bolo | 1:47 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious