Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.24.2005  

Thankful

Being that today is Thanksgiving, I figured I'd go ahead and post a little Thanksgiving post on things I'm thankful for. I'm going to name the first ten things that come to mind, and in no particular order. This could get a little dangerous...

1. Charlie Weis. My goodness gracious! Can anyone believe we're ranked 6th in the country, Samardzjia is practically a household name, and on the verge of a BCS bowl birth?

2. My friends.

3. My school. Sometimes I bemoan the fact that I'm in The Middle of Nowhere, but still, Boyce College is a blessing.

4. Food. It's one of my favorite things :)

5. Lambswool. Classic, durable, and keeps you warm like nobody's business. Good stuff!

6. Surf. *Sigh*...

7. My family. They help me to remember who I am (read: put me in my place).

8. Sunshine. *Sigh*...

9. Melanin.

10. Jesus. Ephesians 1 says so.

posted by Bolo | 6:04 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious