Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.25.2005  

Request

This is a sad moment, for it is here that I shall publicly admit defeat. I have come to the point where I can no longer hold out in hopes of having my dead phone's data somehow sucked out of it by Sprint; indeed, the hope-crushing people at Sprint told me themselves that their computers could do nothing to mediate between my dead phone and my pretty new one. Sad, sad, sad. Anyhow. The request portion comes as follows: shoot me an email (smeagolisfree@gmail.com) with your phone number. That way, I can once again sleep well at night in the blessed assurance that all of you important people are but a phone call away :)

posted by Bolo | 1:01 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious