Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.22.2005  

Random

Tired. Wish I weren't so tired. Stayed up most of the night 'cause the tooth was hurting like only a toothache can hurt. Had to get up early to go help shoot a promo video for Boyce. Gah.

On a quick random note, check it. It's up and running, with more to come shortly. Heck yeah :)

I've been thinking a lot about that verse in Hebrews. I suppose you could say that it's been something that's been working its way deeper into my heart over the past several days. Quite remarkable, really. Anyway...more thoughts on this later.

What strikes me as strange is the fact that Jim Winn stayed in my room all week last week, and I was barely there. What's even stranger is that one of those nights was spent with the two former Boyce College Student Council Presidents in my room, both of 'em as different as can be. Yup. Strange.

Until 'Bama lost their second straight this past Saturday, the Irish and the Tide were on a collision course for the Fiesta Bowl. Now, it looks like the Irish may be going up against Ohio State. Hmmm...all those Reynoldsburg, Ohio folks might soon be...

THE ENEMY.

posted by Bolo | 12:50 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious