Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.30.2005  

Random Snaps

An Ambassador meeting, chill time with Emily and Lauren...what else is there to a day in the middle of Finals Week? Oh yes, some volleyball with The Crew. Good times :)

Emily took out her laptop and showed us wedding pictures. Yeah, her wedding pictures. I was satisfied with 'em, mainly 'cause I looked good in most of 'em and really really spiritual in some others. Sweet!



Jess found amusement in my amusement. That's why she's The Boss. Actually, that's not why she's The Boss...but it does help in her role as The Boss :)



If you say "Jordan" when Lauren is around but Jordan isn't, Lauren pops her head up, smiles, and looks around. Quite amusing, really.



People kept looking at the hat like it's not a part of my normal attire. Silly people...they're just jealous that I'm such a stylish trendsetter ;)



Eric's the old guy amongst the Boyce Ambassadors, so we commiserate well together.



Lauren hates this picture. I cannot, for the life of me, fathom why...

posted by Bolo | 6:18 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious