Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.30.2005  

Does this pose look familiar? It ought to by now. I've seen it quite a bit during my stay at home ;)

Andrew and Sandi and I surfed earlier today. As is often the case after a good tossing around above the reef at Kewalo's, my nose had a little post-session drip. This means that my nose would, at utterly random times hours after I was last in the briny bath, leak out a few drops of salt water that had gotten thrown up into my nasal passages. Unfortunately, this happened while Andrew was seated on the floor...with me standing right above him.

Yeah.

Neither one of us was particularly grossed out by it. In fact, he calmly reached for a napkin and proceeded to pat his hair dry. I calmly explained to the ladies present that this is a perfectly natural occurrence, and that they should not be alarmed in the least. They did not react calmly. The looks on their faces...uhhh...well...hmmm...yeah...classic :)

posted by Bolo | 10:13 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious