Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.12.2005  

Polling

So...it's past two in the morning, and I figured that since Pablo and I have been joking about this for a while, I'd go ahead and do it. Back sometime late in the Fall '04 semester, I tossed up a "Most Eligible Boyce Bachelor" poll. This time around, I figured I'd do two polls, one for returning guys, one for new guys. The top four or so from each will duke it out in a week...or two...or three...depending on if anyone actually votes. Bear in mind that I think this is utterly silly. Such silliness, however, is exactly what makes this so humorous :)

A note: I do believe that you're allowed to vote more than once, but the polling may be limited to one vote per computer per day. However, there area always ways around such limiting measures ;)






Boyce Bachelor: Old Guys


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com









Boyce Bachelor: New Guys


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com

posted by Bolo | 2:33 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious