Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.22.2005  

Mr. Jim

It was like a movie. Mr. Jim and I had sat next to one another on our flight to Dallas on Monday morning. We chatted a bit, then went our separate ways. Imagine my surprise, then, when we saw one another this morning while waiting to check our baggage. We shook our heads when we found out we were on the same flight back to Pittsburg; we laughed incredulously when we found out we were on the same row. The ultimate laugh came when we realized we were seated in the same seating arrangement as when we flew in to DFW. It was at that point when I asked Mr. Jim if he'd mind appearing on my blog. He was more than happy to acquiesce to my silly whims ;)

posted by Bolo | 10:37 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious