Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.10.2005  

Echoes Are Waking

Shortly after the end of the game, I called Dave Schrock and left a voicemail. Earlier today, Dave promised me, "I'll give you a call after Michigan wins."

Muahahahahaha!

After leaving a delightful voicemail for Mr. Schrock, I called Gabe Slone, another Wolverine fan. Gabe did not answer his phone, either. While leaving voicemail for Gabe, Zack Thurman called me. I didn't get to pick up his call, so I called him back. Zack said that Gabe was sitting in the car with him, and that Gabe had not picked up because he knew why I was calling.

Muahahahahaha!

Next Saturday, Mon and I are making our way up to South Bend for the first home game of the Charlie Weis tenure at ND. It'll also be my first ND game in South Bend. Woohoo! Mon reminded me not to wear green, 'cause we're playing Michigan State. I told her I'd bust out in my old-school ND jersey...legit vintage look, too :)

posted by Bolo | 4:12 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious