Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.02.2005  

Unclehood

Sometime yesterday afternoon, I was talking to Scott. My sister (Mary) called. I didn't pick up, and she left voicemail for me. When I checked it, I heard Kason's voice.

Kason: "Uncle John, this is Kason. I have a new baby. He's eight pounds. He's a hundred..."
Mary: "No, not a hundred, just twenty-one inches!"
Kason: "Oh, twenty-one inches. His name is Kavin."

The little dude went on for a while, but most of it was muffled nonsense. Come to think of it, he tends to do that quite a bit. I think others would claim that he takes after me in mumbling muffled nonsense during a conversation; I would not be at all inclined to disagree. That, however, is not the point. The point is that I'm an uncle again, and quite the proud uncle at that :) Not that I did anything to help, mind you, but nevertheless, I get to revel in my unclehood. 'Tis my self-given right! Pictures will be on the way shortly, of that you can be certain.

posted by Bolo | 1:42 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious