Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.04.2005  

Moving

There's no question that I can get food given to me for free. The real challenge is in acquiring free stuff for my room. As of roughly 4:15 this afternoon, I had finished moving the last of the stuff out of Mon & Dave's and into Fuller. Right now, the room looks like a war zone. Over the next several days, I'll be cleaning and moving and putting away my rather extensive wardrobe. Mon keeps commenting on the fact that I have more clothes than...a small third-world country. I didn't mention that the majority of my clothing is still at home in boxes...somewhere. Mon keeps mentioning a "roommate" who will occupy the other half of the room (and closet). I, unlike my meticulous sister, steadfastly and conveniently overlook the fact that the room was built to accommodate a second person :)

posted by Bolo | 5:11 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious