Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.15.2005  

Life

Why? This is not something I understand. The guilt oppresses, the helplessness haunts, and the finality is the proverbial nail in the coffin, its echo an empty cacophony in my head. Come to think of it, I hear your voice, too; I'll never really hear that again. I wonder what I did or said that I could or should not have. Actually, it's probably what I didn't do and didn't say that bothers me the most.

Life is frail and fleeting. I wish I'd not taken it for granted; indeed, I can't say that I no longer do. It's painful to contemplate life when someone else no longer has a life to contemplate....when someone else contemplated life, and decided it was simply not worth the living.

posted by Bolo | 11:42 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious