Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.17.2005  

Hymnal

Laden with Guilt and Full of Fears
Isaac Watts

Laden with guilt and full of fears,
I fly to Thee, my Lord,
And not a glimpse of hope appears,
But in Thy written Word
The volumes of my Father's grace
Does all my griefs assuage
Here I behold my Savior's face
In every page

This is the field where hidden lies,
The pearl of price unknown
That merchant is divinely wise
Who makes the pearl his own
Here consecrated water flows
To quench my thirst of sin
Here the fair tree of knowledge grows,
No danger dwells within

This is the judge that ends the strife
Where wit and reason fail
My guide to everlasting life
Through all this gloomy vale
Oh may Thy counsels mighty God
My roving feet command
Nor I forsake the happy road
That leads to Thy right hand

posted by Bolo | 4:34 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious