Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.09.2005  

Top Ten

Here are the top ten things that Scott and I learned tonight:

1. Never, ever, ever walk down Bardstown Road at 10 PM on a Friday night. I told Scott that if I ever do that again, I'm going to bring my knife with me...Mildred, I believe. (Yes, for those of you who don't know, I name my knives.)

2. Scott is definitely not Simon. Of course, we have no idea of exactly who Simon is, but still...he's not Simon.

3. There's no way I'm Simon, either.

4. When a whole bunch of guys look you up and down like that, it's perfectly normal to get the heebee jeebee's. I did. Well, I was also prepared to turn around and thrust the base of my palm upward into someone's nose (which would shove their nose cartilage into their nasal cavity, thus causing blood to gush out of their eye sockets), but still...*shudder*. It is, after all, Bardstown Road.

5. You get checked out by more than just guys when you walk along Bardstown Road at 10 PM on a Friday night. It's not pleasant, either.

6. When Scott's finally married...whenever that happens...wait...come to think of it, I may need to work on finding him a girl...that'll be really hard work...anyway, whenever he's married, I'll still be mooching food off of him. He and the future Mrs. O'Neal will have a Toto Night :)

7. When they're born in the 90's, I can only shake my head and walk away.

8. My talk is cheaper than my actions are.

9. The medium Banana-something Blizzard at DQ is much too sweet to finish off in one sitting. Er, walking. Whatever. Yeah.

10. Despite the fact that he's graduated, Scott David O'Neal still gets a seat reserved for him at Dorm Meeting. Therefore, seating still goes something like this: Scott, Toto, Smythe. That way, O'Neal gets a good view of the keyboards. Sorry, Coffey, the answer's still the same as last year. And the year before that.

11. I lied. One more for good measure :) Even if we're walking on Bardstown Road at 10 PM on a Friday night, Scott and Toto are still Scott and Toto. These days, though, he's just a weeeeeeee bit giddy for some reason I can't quite fathom. Hmmm...maybe he's found a girl already...

posted by Bolo | 1:39 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious