Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.20.2005  

That's What I Like

This little post was inspired by a trip to McDonald's. I know, I know, kind of a random sort of inspiration, but you'll see why in just a bit :) It's a list of some of the things that I like. Like, right now. If I were to write this in half an hour, the list could change. I do, by the way, reserve the right to do so ;)

1. Good friends. I don't know why people stick around me, but they do. They refuse to let go, and they fight for me when I feel too tired to fight for myself.

2. Free food. 'Nuff said :)

3. McGriddles. The Sausage, Egg, & Cheese dealios, to be precise. These things...Oh. My. Goodness. I don't care if they're mass-produced or if they're horrible for me. They're so GOOOOOOD!

4. High quality clothes irons. Two things concerning this. First, an iron will only perform as well as the person employing it. Second, you can't tell the difference between an article of clothing ironed with a bargain-basement iron and an article of clothing ironed with a super-duper high quality iron. But you know what? I'd still take the high quality setup any day. It'd make my life sooooooo much easier. Well, not really. I would, however, feel like a real ironing stud ;)

5. Babies, at approximately 6 months old. You can knock 'em around a little, fool 'em a little, and run away from 'em if you need to :) Best of all, just return the little tikes to their parents when the diapers need changing.

6. My genes. I must confess, I like having my gene pool. It means I fit clothes properly, tan well, and eat voraciously. Not bad if you ask me :)

7. Charlie Weis. Notre Dame's new head football coach is doing things the right way in South Bend for the first time since Lou left. 45 days and counting 'til kickoff...

8. Mark Stam. How many guys would buy food for all the other guys at his own birthday celebration? Stam rocks :)

posted by Bolo | 5:02 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious