Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.24.2005  

Size Does Matter

I told Scott that Mon and Dave might give me their queen-sized bed. Scott told me that I don't need a bed that big. I said that he didn't, either. He retorted by saying that although he might not need it now, there may come a day in the future where he might a bed that big. I told him it would serve him right if I had that nice, big, sprawling mattress all to myself while he hunkered down on a tiny twin-size, lovingly holding on to his...uhhh...teddy bear...all through the night.

*Cough*.

He's sooooooo gonna wanna kill me for this. It's a good thing I'm Hawaiian :)

posted by Bolo | 8:58 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious