Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.03.2005  

Mental JPG's

Editor's Note: I apologize in advance to all those who read this who may feel the abrupt need to vomit.

I told Mike Hilliard that he is no longer allowed to speak to me in a voice that is the least bit effeminate. That ultimatum came on the...uhhh...heels of a rather hideous mental picture that thrust itself somewhat forcibly to the forefront of my brain's set of JPG files: Michael Dewayne Hilliard, in a mini-skirt and stiletto heels.

Yeah. Gross.

Do you see the need for the ultimatum? That voice even ruins a Christmas carol for me! "Don we now our gay apparel..."

posted by Bolo | 10:05 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious