Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.22.2005  

Armed & Dangerous

This morning, Mon came armed. Tape measure, notepad, and most importantly, a head full of ideas. What for, you ask? Why, my dorm room :) She's been eagerly awaiting a new project to exert the interior-design powers her HGTV watching has given her, and my room has that exertion written all over it.

We talked task lighting, heating and cooling, logistics, measurements, queen-sized versus twin-sized, drapery, and the like. In a very faceteous fashion, I would call it a nicely symbiotic existence: I get the benefits of free interior design and furniture, she gets to flex some creative muscle :) (Shush. I said symbiotic, not parasitic.)

Anyhow, I'm excited. The new room should be up to snuff some time this week. Well, hopefully. I gotta somehow squeeze in the move-in along with work and Ambassador duties. Hrrmmm...if I could just get her to handle the whole process...

Kidding!

posted by Bolo | 4:09 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious