Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.11.2005  

Moving Day

Wednesday night, I got a call from Jed. He wanted to know if I was available to help some people move into an apartment on campus in the morning. I told him I didn't have anything else going on, so I'd be there.

It's 9:00 a.m. on Thursday morning. Cody walks in to Brad's apartment in Fuller and mentions an 18-wheeler (with trailer) parked in Grinstead South's parking lot. Me being me, I don't make the connection until we get to Grinstead South's parking lot ten minutes later.

Yeah, the 18-wheeler's trailer held all the stuff we needed to move. We're still plotting a way to get Brad back for this one ;)

posted by Bolo | 6:43 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious