Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.17.2005  

Wake Up Call

It's not always a good thing when the phone call that wakes me up has for the caller ID "SBTS." That means that school is calling. When that happened this morning, several thoughts ran through my mind. "Uh oh...prospective student tour...gotta drag my butt out of bed! Or maybe they're kicking me out of school. Or maybe they're trying to get money out of me. Or...or...or...maybe I should answer and find out."

It was just Ginger. She chastised me for still being asleep at 11:15. Whatever. After getting home from the Ryherd's, I'd been chatting a while with Boss. That was good...I really needed that. Of course, that meant I went to bed at some obscene hour...like...5ish...but nothing wrong with that...it's the luxury of summer vacations...

posted by Bolo | 12:20 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious