Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.09.2005  

Mother's Day Postscript

Mary said she may want to visit after August. Hmmm...I wouldn't have to travel home to see my nephew...that'd be cool :)

On an utterly random note, I'm reminded of what my father would say every Mother's Day: "If not for fathers, there would be no mothers!" He would say that every Mother's Day. Every single one. The joke is nearly as old as he is, and it's far more stale than anyone outside of our family can imagine. But you know what? I miss my dad's stale jokes. *Sigh*...Pops will be 75 on the 20th. Eeesh...you know, I was the only one of his children NOT to be at his 65th birthday party. That was for reasons I won't get into...and uhhh...yeah...I won't be there for this one, either (a SURPRISE party...so don't tell him...I doubt he'd remember anyway, but still...ssssshhhh), so I'm feeling a wee bit sheepish.

posted by Bolo | 2:15 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious