Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.05.2005  

Hmmm...

You know...God is good. Really good. I don't deserve the myriad blessings I've experienced this school year, but I have them nevertheless. It's hard to fathom that the year is now over and done with; in all reality, it has been for over two days now. I've got a lot on my mind, a lot of contemplating to do between now and August. *Sigh*...we'll see how everything goes...I'm not sure what the future holds. I told the guys that the end of this year feels extremely different from the end of last year's, and I don't think that such a comparison can be overstated. But chew on this: perspective is something that is inherently limited and skewed, and one can never see what lies just beyond the proverbial bend in the road. Who knows; perhaps at this time next year, I'll be looking back and saying, "wow...the end of this year feels so different from the end of last year's."

Well, at about this time next year, there's a good chance I'll be at home ;)

posted by Bolo | 10:40 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious