Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.01.2005  

Sprain Pain

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. After five hours and a bunch of rounds, all I can say is...well...ouch.

Spring Reading Days, for all intents and purposes, has arrived. What's on tap for the first days of Reading Days? Well...with the aforementioned ankle/eggplant-colored joint now being a prime factor in calculating the festivities, I'm thinking that I'll soon be in bed, with my foot raised high, no doubt feeling somewhat like a Dufflepud from Clive Staples' Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Once done with my restive, unfestive state, perhaps I shall embark upon something I've not done in a while, like finish up Hamlet or initiate another jolly jaunt through Clive Staples' crony's The Lord of the Rings, which I'm well overdue for. So yes...reading...eating...those are undoubtedly inevitable for the initial stages of my Reading Days. As for next week? We shall see...yes, we shall see :)

posted by Bolo | 7:01 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious