Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.20.2005  

Out of the Frying Pan...

You'd think I'd be tired of typing. You'd think I'd have nothing left to write. You'd think I'd not care to write a post at four in the morning. Hah! Think again ;)

If there's one thing I'm learning all over again in the midst of the crazyzanylil'orphanannie week that this one is turning out to be, it's that it is a sin for me to procrastinate. Gah. The other day (whenever that was...can't really remember), I was telling Chip that I wish I were more task-oriented like Scott. Chip said that it was fine for me to be people-oriented, and that in the end, people were more important than tasks. Hmmm...strange...I don't really feel like that right now...but you know, he's probably right. It's just that I have to realize when the tasks must be done, and when people must be acknowledged. *Sigh*...right now is not the time for such contemplation...that'll come later, probably sometime next week, when the papers are done and all I have to worry about are...*gulp*...Finals.

posted by Bolo | 3:58 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious