Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.05.2005  

Manners

I've an inquiry, one that requires some of you to actually post some commentary, if you actually have any thoughts that are generated by the said inquiry. In short, it's this: what does it look like when we live our lives in a manner worthy of the calling with which we've been called? Paul says this in his epistles at various times and in various manners, and it's something that's been on my mind for the past several days. Am I living my life in such a manner? Is my life reflecting my Savior's death and resurrection? If it isn't, what must I do to make it so?

For those of you who truly know me, feel free to comment away. Even if you don't truly know me, feel free to comment; as of late, I've felt a deep need to be more open and honest with myself and with my sin, and if someone has any sort of helpful insight, I'll be more than happy to embrace it. I suppose you could say my inquiry is twofold, since I'm trying to see how life ought to be lived in Christ, and how my life matches up to that standard. I suppose you could consider it a healthy sort of self-examination...in a sort of public way :)

posted by Bolo | 1:44 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious