Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.14.2005  

The Concert

About 24 hours ago, I was lying down on Rob Smythe's bed. He was giving me a personal mini-concert, and I was sharing whatever was running through my head in between each song. It was a good time; we both communicated our hearts in the ways we're best equipped to do so. At one point, I told Smythe that he takes whatever he's been thinking about for a month and distills it down to several minutes of song, and that that song hits you hard. It's a good thing he does that, too, because otherwise I'd almost never figure out what he was really trying to say..."yeah...ummm...hmmm...well...the gospel...it...it's the gospel...and...well...yeah...don't forget...uhhh...we shouldn't forget it....yeah...hmmm."

Just kidding ;)

In all seriousness, I love Rob. He and I differ greatly. I just realized recently that he's about five years younger than me. He's younger than Malia. Malia! How's that for perspective? Anyway, I digress. There's a freshness to Rob that many people don't see. He's one of the most genuine people I know, but often times that gets lost in the shuffle, because he's definitely not smooth ;) That's no bash on him, either, 'cause he'd be the first one to say it. *Sigh*...Rob Smythe...like I said a while ago...I'll be one bitter person if I'm not around to see him fall in love...Andrew I could handle, 'cause I still got all the appropriate details. (In the eyes, buddy, in the eyes!!!) But Rob? Yeah...uhhh...yeah...

posted by Bolo | 11:52 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious