Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.09.2005  

What Matt Knew

Today, in between Church History II and Math (yes, MATH), I swung over to the Sprint store on Hurstbourne. For what purpose, you ask? To return my phone charger. The $40 phone charger. When I bought it two weeks ago, the lady had told me that I had 14 days to return it. I had made up my mind right then and there that there was no way I'd be keeping that thing for good; I just had to come up with a way to replace it at a lesser cost. Unfortunately, the best plan I came up with at the point of return was to return it one day, only to buy yet another one the next day. That, and ask everyone I came across if they just so happened to have another phone charger, and if they did, if it just so happened to fit mine.

Yeah, right.

Not a soul had a spare, much less a phone that would have happened to be similar enough to mine to warrant begging and pleading had a spare charger been in existence. That is, until I spoke with Matt. Matt knew that Jordan had found a Sprint phone charger in the parking lot two weeks ago. Matt knew that Jordan had asked around, but not a soul knew of a pathetic wretch who had to fork up $40 for a new charger. Matt also knew that Jordan had not yet done anything with the charger. What Matt doesn't know is that he and Jordan each almost got a big Holy Kiss from yours truly :)

posted by Bolo | 1:41 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious