Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.30.2005  

Problem

Whose team do I play on? I'm a setter, not a hitter. I can't pass myself the ball, nor can I set myself to hit it. Boyce College's interhall volleyball is less than two days away, and the only other Boyce student I've really played with will be on the road. Doh! What a bummer, I'm telling you! *Sigh*...on the bright side, I guess it's a good thing when the biggest problem on my mind as I go to bed is which team to play for. That observation gains vivid clarity in light of the fact that we're starting that bible study on Galatians in about 15 hours, and I'm the one teaching it :) Hmmm...which team...which team...which team?

posted by Bolo | 2:10 AM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious