Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.24.2005  

Happier

Last night. 11:30 pm. Rob Smythe's dorm room. Smythe's sleeping. I'm sleeping. The only person in their right mind who could possibly knock on Smythe's door and wake us up? Scott. Who knocked on Smythe's door and woke us up? Scott. I'm glad he did, though; he's really happy, so I went back to sleep happier.

On a totally, completely, utterly slightly related tangent, I'm going to be a very unhappy person if I'm not there to see Smythe fall. I can only imagine the verbosity with which he'd sit us down and describe the situation. "Uhhh...yeah. Hmmm...yeah. Well...uhhh...yeah." Yeah :)

posted by Bolo | 2:30 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious