Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.10.2005  

Cranking

It's been a while since I've cranked out study hours like this. The beginning of the semester...*sigh*...I tell you, it was hard to really get motivated to do any reading for class. When I was talking to Scott one day, he reminded me that the most important thing was not that I simply start doing stuff, but to make myself right with the Lord. I knew it, too, and he knew I needed to hear it. Wow...what a difference I find in my heart when I'm laboring for His sake, by the strength of His glorious might. Dr. Wellum's Theology III exam is on Monday; 35 terms, 15 essay questions to study for. My study sheet is getting packed with the goods, slowly but surely, and my brain is churning at a rather steady pace. But you know what? Studying like this feels great. I know the purpose behind my studies, and I rejoice in them. God is good like that; He's reminded me that this really isn't my life, because mine was nailed to the cross with Christ.

Wow.

posted by Bolo | 4:55 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious