Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.28.2005  

Compelled

I am compelled by the gospel. The gospel is not light, for it has a weightiness unlike any other. It pushes me to my knees and breaks me with an unbridled passion and the tenderest of all compassions. The gospel is grave and serious because my sin is grave and serious, hideous beyond reckoning. Sin is infinitely hideous and offensive because the Lord is glorious beyond comprehension and worthy of all His glory demands; if He were not so, sin would not be so. Yet the Lord is holy and just, and the cross is where the Lord's glorious wrath and His glorious mercy mingle in the sweetest and highest of all mysteries. Therefore, I am compelled by the gospel.

posted by Bolo | 11:35 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious