Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.05.2005  

We'll Do Lunch

So. I saw my sister and brother in-law for the first time in over a week just a few moments ago. I guess that's kind of a long time, considering we all "live" in the same house. She misses me...so she said we have to have lunch one day. Hehehe...we live in the same house, and we almost never see each other, so we're going to Do Lunch. Maybe I'll have My People contact Her People to set up a time ;)



I don't know how possible it'd be for us to walk anywhere on campus together, though; we'd never get to our destination without an overwhelming number of people stopping us, especially those individuals who know both of us. It's a rare sight to see us together these days, let alone on campus. Imagine if we were in Founder's together. Oh my!



Now, if we can only fit one another into our schedules...

posted by Bolo | 11:58 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious