Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.28.2005  

Stinkiness

My feet stink, and my socks need washing. But you didn't want to know that. My socks would no doubt protest, at least they would if they could, that playing an intramural game of basketball and several games of volleyball over the course of three and a half hours would do in any pair of socks. Unfortunately, that happened to mine. Poor things. They're sitting next to the keyboard right now. Poor keyboard ;)

Tonight I realized how God's been working on my heart. It's actually a culmination of several weeks' worth of God working on my heart...*sigh*...part of me wishes He'd stop working on my heart, but you know what? Where would I be then? I'd be living a big fat lie. Why is that? It's because God often works on my heart and grows me by showing me the lies that I'm believing. Ouch. More later...ice cream beckons :)

posted by Bolo | 11:54 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious