Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.10.2005  

Linkage

Under the sea...under the sea...

What in the world...?

Aaahhhh...I was innocent in these days...*sigh*. Hey, I was, really I was! Ok, maybe not, but one can dream, right?

Now this is the kind of t-shirt I'd love to wear...

No, this is not supposed to be about me.

Hope springs eternal.

If you're geeky and interested in the chip that will power the PS3, click here. If you don't understand GeekSpeak (you'll need to at least understand that RISC stands for Reduced Instruction Set Computing, but the fact that RISC processors became available to the masses via Apple's PowerMac isn't necessary), don't even bother.

posted by Bolo | 9:03 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious