Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.24.2005  

Doh!

It's my sister's birthday. I just remembered that (as I clicked on the link, "new post") for the second time today. I'm gonna call her and wish her a happy birthday as I type :)

Anyhow...I managed to lose my phone charger the other day. Unfortunately, that means that I couldn't go to bed after getting off of work at 6 a.m. on Wednesday morning. Why is that? Because I had to be in chapel to pass out bulletins and if I went to sleep without my only alarm clock (my phone), there's no way I would've been able to get up. So...if anyone wants to donate a charger...I can return the one I bought for $40 from the Sprint Store.

Until then...I'm still searching high and low for my beloved charger...the one that came with my phone...at no additional cost...*sigh*...

posted by Bolo | 11:33 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious