Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.14.2005  

Concerned

Today is Valentine's Day. I wasn't really going to write anything about it, but as I walked out of class this morning, Cassie greeted me with a rather concerned look on her face and said, "John, is there a reason you're wearing all black on Valentine's Day?" You see, I was wearing a black pinstripe suit with a black turtleneck on underneath. I had worn the turtleneck only because I saw it lying on my floor. The suit followed because Mondays are my Ambassador Tour days, and I can't wear jeans and give campus tours. Simple enough, right? I thought so, but Cassie thought I was in mourning or something. Nope...no mourning...I didn't even remember it was Singles Awareness Day until she reminded me ;)

posted by Bolo | 6:19 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious