Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.20.2004  

Linkage

For whatever reason, this has stuck in my head from the NFL Draft until now. It's one of those things that makes you go, "hmmm."



This one's for you, Scott. If you ever get the hairbrained idea to go down there, just remember this: ice cream cones would probably not be available, and you would find them highly undesirable in such conditions ;)



Deep Geeks click here. This one's my personal favorite. I won't tell you how many of those I qualify for, though ;)



Oh my goodness. I can pretend I'm fighting the Battle of the Pellenor Fields! (User beware: the game can be a little gory in an animated stickman sort of way, and you may want to block some of the domains for the ads that load on the page...it's easy if you're using Firefox.)



posted by Bolo | 1:31 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious