Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.21.2004  

Linkage

Yes, I know I provided some clickage for you less than a day ago. So what? We're all on Christmas break, remember? We have time to waste! Ok, not really, but I'm at work, and I have web browsing to share. So be prepared to click away still more in the coming weeks :)



Yeehaaw! Read Isaiah 40:31, then click here. I know you can't possibly tell me that verse doesn't gain new meaning after seeing that. Hmmm...I seem to recall that I was talking about this verse with someone recently...*cough*... ;)



Great. I can already hear the proponents all over again, making more noise about how cell phones cause cancer. They'll start some campaign with a funky slogan, calling cell phones "Cancer Bricks" or something like that. Oh well...until it's conclusive, I'll still keep rackin' up the minutes :)



Ouch. Most people here don't know that I do wear glasses (nearsighted), but I'm never going that far. Ouch.



Ok, you want wasting time online? How about wasting time corporately, to the tune of you and 49 other people? Yeah...go ahead...trust me ;)

posted by Bolo | 4:06 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious