Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.30.2004  

The Cavanaugh's

Right now, Emily's sister Abby is trying to win a game of Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit. I made a crazy mad nutso comeback, when Abby had all but one pie and I had but one, all the way until the point where I was on the verge of winning with just one correct answer. Unfortunately, I missed that question. Thus, I find myself blogging about Abby whilst she tries in vain to get the answer to her current question ;)



Scott and I made the three and a half hour trek up from the 'Ville up to the Cavanaugh's house in Reynoldsburg (near Columbus) sometime earlier this evening. Somehow, our trip got turned into a four hour or so trip...I refuse to comment on that situation. When we finally arrived at our ever so homely destination, we were greeted by our gracious hosts and treated to a lovely meal. Just the thing two weary travelers needed, especially when we would be partaking in a vigorous game of Trivial Pursuit!



Abby answered her question incorrectly, by the way, and I now await the end of Pastor Steve and Emily's turn. We'll see how this turns out :)



The end of the year is upon us, and I'm amazed as I look back to one year ago and see how drastically life has changed. I was awaiting Andrew's arrival...awaiting Steph's arrival, as well...talking with Jim, Jared, and Brandon about the New Attitude conference...thinking about the upcoming semester, and the role that I would be playing. Yes, much has changed.



'Doh! Abby had another chance, and she just won. I think I'll be going to bed...I'll write more tomorrow. Many thoughts on the past year are running through my head, and I'll need a little time to gather them and appropriately articulate the various veins that are percolating.

posted by Bolo | 11:06 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious